Body Effects
22%
None
13%

Total votes: 23
Simon

More Necro Effects?

Postby Simon » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:07 pm

Just curious what people think about adding more necro effects into the movies in a Hollywood-realism way (i.e. a way that mimcs reality but not exactly realistic). I attached a poll to see what people think.

Do people want to see more rigor mortis?
How about white eyes?
How about makeup effects like pale face or blue lips?
How about general body blotchyness / lividity type effects?
Or no necro effects whatsoever.

Or if anyone has any other ideas...
Biomon

Re: More Necro Effects?

Postby Biomon » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:18 pm

To be honest, i am not a fan of those effects. I think it is not very sexy
Just my opinion. :mrgreen:
Grace X

Postby Grace X » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:33 pm

I put in a vote for white eyes occasionally...that and crossed eyes I do find very sexy. I also very much like to see a ligature mark after a hot strangle.

Forms of lividity, as well as blue lips, bruising, etc really don't appeal to me personally. I enjoy my death fantasy to be a step removed from that level of reality. So for me, it's a balance. Enough to give an immediate visual trigger that the sexy gal is "dead", but still leaving her beautiful.

By the way Simon, I love your avatar. If I may ask, what film is that from?
"Love is a garrote after midnight sex, or a fiery kiss and a bullet."
Simon

Postby Simon » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:11 pm

I really don't know how I feel about it to be honest. I like the idea in theory but...there is a line I don't want to cross between fantasy and reality. I did like the subtle look of Norah at the end of my custom Second to No One, P1 (Pic below).

And Grace, it's from my latest custom The Murder of Mindy starring Tia Cyrus. She was amazing in it.
Attachments
Norah.jpg
Norah.jpg (88.64 KiB) Viewed 11303 times
barnsjosh

Postby barnsjosh » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:12 pm

I can respect the fact that some people would find these effects too close to the real thing, but to me, I know that none of it is truly real. Therefore I don't mind those extra effects, but I can totally see the other side. That being said, I love effects with the eyes, but I rigor mortis just get in the way of things....

JB
Matelot91

Postby Matelot91 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:52 pm

I think strangulation brings a certain number of body modification of the victim especially the eyes that must be rolled back, the marks around the neck and tongue out of the mouth without it being too exaggerated. The goal is to represent reality without its drawbacks.
timothy

Postby timothy » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:47 pm

I don't need any more necro effects beyond what's being used. All that I want is an excellent protruding tongue performance, and I love it when it's exaggerated.
Mahina is the master and only a handful of performers can do protruding tongue just as good or better than her. Mahina is one of the best. In my opinion no further necro effects are needed as long as you have performers who can deliver great strangles. It doesn't have to be exactly like real life, also there is no definitive instruction manual on how to properly respond to being strangled, for all we know the exaggerated strangle responses might be closer to reality than we think.
postie

Postby postie » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:13 pm

I would concur with Timothy. If things can be well acted do it, tongue, urination. but if it does not blend well I think its a negative.
timothy

Postby timothy » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:48 am

Thank you for agreeing, Postie. If you love protruding tongue as much as I do, please let Mr. Butcher know that you love the protruding tongue, there are other customers who don't like protruding tongues and don't want it in any more psycho thriller films. I don't agree with them, and I don't want to see protruding tongues completely removed from future films. It's the best part of the strangle in my opinion :D You can contact Butcher at this link info@psycho-thrillers.com

Return to “General Discussion”