13%
I don;t care either way...I'm here for the kill scenes
25%

Total votes: 8
admin
Site Admin

Movie Music Scoring

Postby admin » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:29 am

I think it's time to ask the question regarding the background music and if it is annoying or if it is set at a perfect volume where it does not overpower or distract from the overall movie production. I've always thought some music in the background that matches the scene would only serve to enhance the movie unless it is a snuff type of film in which case it should be as raw as possible. Anyway, let us know. (-:
Grace X

Re: Movie Music Scoring

Postby Grace X » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:44 pm

I chose option 1, PT hon. I think music is a great addition to the emotion and drama of a film, but toned down during times of dialogue of course. You do a fine job balancing things...for instance during a strangle you usually have no music, which allows us to get into the sounds of the struggle, as well at the actress' gurgling and gasping, which is a big turn-on. I also enjoy the background music at a minimum during sex scenes. The adult film industry does a lot of heavy pounding music during sex, but I have to say I prefer a little or none at all during sex scenes. The sound of sex itself is immensely pleasurable.
"Love is a garrote after midnight sex, or a fiery kiss and a bullet."

Return to “General Discussion”