PT's Tragic Passing

Welcome!
admin
Site Admin

PT's Tragic Passing

Postby admin » Thu May 12, 2016 1:33 am

I am so sad to be bringing this news to the PST community. Some know about it already, as it has been circulating in some adult industry news venues, and a little here in our own community. But PT, the owner of Psycho-Thrillers, passed away from a heart attack last week.

I have been in contact with PT's business partner since last week, and he requested for the family's sake to be patient and respectful by not announcing PT's passing on the community boards. But since that has begun to happen anyway, he asked me to offer a few words to honor and remember our friend here.

I've known PT for almost ten years, and he was a lovely man. Warm and generous, considerate, and deeply loyal as a friend. In our circle and in the fetish film genre, his skill, passion and dedication were unparalleled. I've been beside myself with sadness at the thought that he is gone.

In real life PT was a wonderful family man and dad. His passing at only 50 years old is an unimaginable loss to his loved ones.

In some of the announcements around the web PT's real name was used, and his family has requested that we honor their privacy and not do so in any public place where we have influence. He was discreet and thoughtful about the anonymity of those in his everyday life, and I ask that we mirror that respect here.

Psycho-Thrillers will not disappear. His business partner, Butcher/EXXXS, will be continuing the studio, and he wishes to assure everyone that custom clients and other commitments will be fulfilled. He intends for Psycho-Thrillers to remain a thriving and ongoing source of film pleasure. PT had honored me by allowing me to assist him in being an admin to this forum, and I'll continue to help here.

The future of Psycho-Thrillers will be bright. But for today, let's pause and remember a dear friend with affection and thanks for all that he gave us.

PT, we will never forget you.
lizarrd

Re: PT's Tragic Passing

Postby lizarrd » Thu May 12, 2016 3:50 am

I am so sorry.

My condolences go out to PT's family and friends
invisibl666

Postby invisibl666 » Thu May 12, 2016 5:29 am

thanks for this update. I hope I didn't post anything in the other thread that was out of line or upsetting to anybody but if I did please delete it. This news is just really shocking and I imagine those of us who got enjoyment out of PT's work are trying to make sense of it. It's really good to hear that there are plans for his legacy to continue thanks to his business partner but in the meantime it's hard to feel anything but sadness.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu May 12, 2016 10:00 am

I feel the same, guys. I still cannot believe he is gone, and there is so much sadness in my heart. Beyond his brilliance as a filmmaker, he was a good friend. I miss him so.

The details of his continuing legacy and the ongoing film creations of Psycho-Thrillers will be evolving over the days and weeks to come, so please be patient and hang in there. I've agreed to stay on and help with running the PT Forum (in addition to my regular gig over at the FetNoir board), and Butcher is going to pull together the films and projects that were on PT's schedule and beyond.

But for now, mourning our friend, and offering our best wishes and support to his family are paramount. Thank you everyone for your caring thoughts.

Hugs,
Grace
Simon

Postby Simon » Thu May 12, 2016 1:51 pm

My condolences to all of his family and friends. I only ever interacted with him via messages and emails, but I still considered him a friend. I can only imagine what an honor it was to know him in person.

Thank you Grace for addressing the community. I know people had concerns as for the future; I know I felt very lost when I found out about his passing. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out; I want to help grow this wonderful thing he has created.

-Simon
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri May 13, 2016 2:17 am

Thanks for your thoughtfulness Simon, and for the caring thoughts of all who are missing PT.

PT always enjoyed interacting with the community...he had so many friends, and was kind and generous with them all. He loved feedback and ideas to incorporate into his films. I'm sure that tradition of interaction with you all will continue to be a hallmark of Psycho-Thrillers as the studio regroups and moves forward.

PT left an amazing creative legacy. It will surely carry into the future, and keep his memory alive among all of us who so admired and appreciated him.
timothy

Postby timothy » Fri May 13, 2016 2:31 am

I'm very sorry to hear about PT. I appreciate the times he directly or someone else enjoyed the stories I sent to him. It felt really great to be accepted by PT and this wonderful company that he created. I wish I could have met him in person. I'm glad that the company will continue and I will appreciate what PT has started even more now.
FireLordZuko81

Postby FireLordZuko81 » Sat May 14, 2016 4:43 am

I'm so sorry to hear this unfortunate news. I just found out about it & I couldn't believe it, he seemed like a good guy. Damn shame.
astrokill

Postby astrokill » Thu May 26, 2016 12:41 am

This was originally posted in Fetnoir, but I thought I'd share it here. I'd co-created the Terrorist series with PT, yes, I'm the Astrokill that's mentioned in the Terrorist series' credits. He had turned my Terrorist film series to life, for that, I'm forever indebted to. I'm also indebted to him for being an all-around great guy who somehow made me smile with his e-mails to me. I only found out the news today, and it was a huge blow to me. The HARPIE organization of the Terrorist series will live on in other forms. Here's my Fetnoir post:

Hi Grace,

I'm shocked! The last I heard from PT was on May 2nd, he and I were discussing that I was happy to give more actresses and actors work after Terrorist Armada was released. I had told him I designed the latest episode with returning actresses in mind, and he was excited. He had also asked me to help him out as he needed to relocate to a new office, but I wasn't able to, due to my financial constraints. But he was happy that he was planning to film Tia Cyrus in two customs, and that was the last I heard from him. That is very sad, and I'm shocked. I didn't hear from him since early this month, and this explains it. I don't know how to reach Butcher, but please forward my condolences to him and his family.

Indeed, he is a veteran, a good man, and he often shared a lot of his ideas and thoughts with me. He told of his struggles with his health, and I would advise him to take it easy. I didn't realize that his health was bad, he often seemed to pull his bootstraps up and continued to happily take on life. He would tell me of what he likes the most, enjoying the LA sunset, sitting on the porch with a nice drink and a cigar. I view him as like that, in peace, especially now. A good man, and I will always remember him for the many smiles and laughter we shared together.

Grace, thank you for being volunteer admin to the PT forum, this is indeed sad news, but I will remember PT as the man in the porch, enjoying the California sunset, with a cigar in his mouth and a drink in his hand. I'm glad PT will soon return with Butcher, I'm looking forward to it.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat May 28, 2016 1:00 pm

Thanks for reposting your touching remembrance of PT here, Astro honey. Even now it is hard for me to believe he is gone.

We do continue though...always with his memory close by. Things are progressing toward the relaunch of Psycho-Thrillers operations. Butcher will soon be revamping the website and setting up film shoots!
StephenCollier87

Postby StephenCollier87 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:47 am

I had been wondering why there had been such a slow down of updates and interactions over the last few months. I can't believe he's gone. He was such a legend and driving force within the community. He will indeed be missed.
charger465

Postby charger465 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:04 pm

He really was a pioneer for the industry. I've long believed PT to be the best in the industry with this fetish. I am glad there is someone to carry on the torch but I am sure it will be difficult. He will be missed and I'm sure he as a great guy. I have practically fallen in love with Mahina Zaltana thanks to PT, lol.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:11 am

Yes, PT was a nice guy, and one of the pioneers of the death fetish. He lead one of the largest fetish productions death, he was a good man and a great gentleman, it was also my friend. He will be missed, and that is also why the production continue, to remember that a part of PT is still there.
Julia
astrokill

Postby astrokill » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:41 pm

I wanted to share with you all that PT was a nice guy. We produced a custom together, Terrorist Eradication Parts 1 to 3 (released in Nicheclips and other fine e-stores where PT has distributed), he was kind enough to send several promo pics, one of which is here. He had went above and beyond the call of duty to bring me the hottest strangles. I recommend Terrorist Eradication 1 for one of the hottest strangles you have seen.

terroristeradication1 copy.jpg
terroristeradication1 copy.jpg (68.7 KiB) Viewed 15819 times

terroristeradication2 copy.jpg
terroristeradication2 copy.jpg (63.37 KiB) Viewed 15819 times

terroristeradication3 copy.jpg
terroristeradication3 copy.jpg (49.91 KiB) Viewed 15819 times
timothy

Postby timothy » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:19 pm

My god, Sheena Shaw is one of the best PST performers ever! I don't want to diminish Sofia Bella and Katie Summers because they are super gorgeous as well but Sheena and her beautiful plump little ass. I heard it wasn't possible to have Sheena come back to do more PST but she is so HOT!

Return to “General Discussion”