timothy

Re: Multiple Girl Kill Wishlist

Postby timothy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:35 pm

Absolutely, I would love to see it happen :D
timothy

Postby timothy » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:54 am

Mila Blaze/Sadie Santana
All I want for Christmas is another cycle of epic double girl kills :D I've seen Mila take in a hard cock and she would be so incredible If she was brought to do work at PTF, I knew it when I saw her at the talent agency website, Mila has a very sexy voice and responds well to the sex with various moans, and girlish action and movements. Parring Mila up with the always gorgeous Sadie would be excellent :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:33 pm

Jennifer White/Dava Foxx
I'm not going to hold back on this one. Two of the hottest and most gorgeous ass women in the industry, Dava Foxx, one of my favorite females to nut out on and Jennifer White the forever gorgeous Jennifer, if she gets any hotter, my nut sack is going to explode :!: Jennifer, the raven head goddess, and Dava Foxx the stunner with the most amazing breasts, a devastatingly satisfying duo, the nut continues to spill :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:05 pm

Tia Cyrus/Dani Jensen/Norah Nova/Liv Revamped
This multiple girl kill might be too financially ambitious but I have to reveal my desires, some of the films in this proposed cycle of 4 girl kill could be divided into two films, in order to give each talent the spectacular strangle and rape/necro fuck sequence that each amazing talent deserves. I would really love to see this happen. Dani, Tia, Norah, and Liv are all my favorites I'm so blown away by my own suggestion that I'm getting chills thinking about the possible amazing set ups and strangles involving these 4 mega gorgeous creatures. :D
ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by timothy on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
timothy

Postby timothy » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:47 am

Alyssa Cole/Mia Li
These two extra sexy babes would go well together. Alyssa has that sexy ass scrumptious body and Mia Li is always sexy and both can handle a wooden garrote across their sexy necks :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:34 am

Dani Jensen/Taylor Sands
These two would definitely pull off epic strangles. A great parring, I would love to see this come into fruition :D Two gorgeous females who both have performed amazing strangles. NUT SPLASH RELEASE :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:33 am

Jill Kassidy/Moka Mora/Lily Adams
This would be really amazing if it could happen. There is no weak link here. All 3 talents are super gorgeous. Each strangulation would be a main event :D This needs to happen, this should happen, Jill, Moka, and Lily are too amazing to pass up on :!:
ImageImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:53 am

Norah Nova/Nikki Delano
I would like to see these two work together. It's great to imagine that Norah could be a really great influence on Nikki and pull the whore in her up to the surface :D I think these two would create excellent chemistry and deliver excellent strangles :D
ImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:48 am

Sheena Shaw/Sadie Santana
I would love to see Sheena and Sadie together, Sheena is a gorgeous nympho that would go well with anyone, seeing her with the super hot, super sexy Sadie would be a guaranteed win for everyone :D Both are among my favorites, this would really be incredible if it happened :D
ImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:15 pm

Mia Rider/Eva Long
I love Mia Rider and wanted her to return for a long time, Eva is someone who can deliver excellent strangles. These two would create great material together :D
ImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:24 am

Britney Amber/Christie Stevens
It's Britney and Christie Bitch :!: I'm not the only one who thought it would be a great idea to pair these two super sexy goddesses together, whoever took these pictures share my love for the beautiful and the busty. If these two were brought together, I would discover once and for all if you could get a towel pregnant :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Mon May 14, 2018 12:50 am

Norah Nova/Ziggy Star/Jennifer White
This is what I would call a triple plus ultra nympho set. 3 gorgeous super sexy beauties who all crave the dick. There are talents that love what they do and then they are those who love to ambush the cock, these 3 are cock ambushers and will get wet in seconds, they would make excellent triple girl kills. I would love to creampie all 3 of these lovely ladies :D
ImageImageImage
Squeezer

Postby Squeezer » Fri May 18, 2018 8:31 pm

MMMMMMM.........Sheena and Sadie together would suck my balls dry every time! ;)
timothy

Postby timothy » Sat May 19, 2018 5:43 am

Sign me up for that too Squeezer and a great dick scrubbing :D

Return to “General Discussion”