Multiple Girl Kill Wishlist

Welcome!
timothy

Re: Multiple Girl Kill Wishlist

Postby timothy » Sat May 19, 2018 5:58 am

Aaliyah Love/Taylor Sands
These two scrumptious beauties would make excellent double-girl kills. there's always the hot chick and hotter chick, what do you do when both chick is the hotter chick? You fuck them all night and bath them in your nut, anything less is unacceptable, these two gorgeous happy dick makers must be brought back in, both separate and together :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Sun May 20, 2018 4:12 am

Ashley Lane/Dani Jensen
Now that the gorgeous Ashley has become one of the new MVPs at Psycho Thrillers, I would love to see her get paired with Dani who is another super hot piece that needs to be seen again at PTF. It would be incredible, the gorgeous beauty and the gorgeous beauty, seeing them getting strangled in a double girl kill would be more then a film, it would be an epic event of extreme delight :!:
ImageImage
ImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Thu May 24, 2018 4:03 am

Lily Adams/Dava Foxx
These two females are spectacular :!: Lily Adams is so amazingly gorgeous, and I'm glad other people agree. Pairing her up with the equally gorgeous Dava Foxx is a no brainer :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:59 am

Sadie Santana/Moka Mora
Oh fuck yes, this pairing is a work of pure genius. Nut juices will be pouring for weeks if Butcher can bring Sadie and Moka together. This is almost too much gorgeousness in a paring, but I refuse to be intimidated.This must happen :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:16 am

Hannah Hays/Zoe Clark
I've been posting suggestions for new talent that I think would make great PTF films, but Butcher doesn't need me for that because he is doing great picking out tasty beauties. Hannah and Zoe are two really cute sexy females. Hannah is like the perfect wet dream for that cliche dirty old man that wants to ravage a young tender piece. Zoe is so innocent looking and gorgeous, both females have really stood out to me just like Lily Adams and Taylor Sands. I believe there is potential for Hannah to deliver better performances, placing her with Zoe for a cycle of double girl kills would be excellent. Butcher you have great taste especially when it comes to seeking out hot young women :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
Last edited by timothy on Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:16 am

These are great! I love the possibilities with each pairing.

Madame M is currently running a poll over in the Psycho-Thrillers thread at FetNoir about fave Psycho-Thrillers actresses, and the top two vote-getters so far would also make a stunning pairing! India Summer and Mahina Zaltana...

XOXOX Grace
timothy

Postby timothy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:49 pm

Yes! That would be amazing. Mahina and India would be wonderful, I am very much looking forward to that. I am aware of the poll. I hope that each talent on the poll is brought in one or two after another. I think Sadie Santana and Lily Adams would go great and Liv Revamped and Tia Cyrus would make a great parring. Karlie Montana is great, and I would love to see Kasey Warner again, she has performed excellent protruding tongue. Maybe Kasey and Lily can do some films together.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:31 am

That's cool that you know about the poll, Timothy! I agree, any of those ladies together would make for an amazing film!
timothy

Postby timothy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:33 pm

How long will the poll be up? When is Butcher going to start bringing them in? I don't think that the poll, so far is reflective of the entire fanbase, Liv, Tia, and Sadie should have more votes, and I love India and her amazing performances but Mahina should have more votes too. Or maybe I am the one in the minority and India is more popular than Mahina and Liv. :?
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:17 pm

The poll at FetNoir is being run by Mr. B/Butcher's public relations gal, Madame M...I'll ask her how long she plans to run it. She tells me she is also going to join this forum, so she can talk about and update Psycho-Thrillers film releases and news.

-Grace
Madame M

Postby Madame M » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:22 am

Grace, thank you for helping me get onto the board! Yes, I've been running the poll over at FetNoir, and I love hearing about your favorite actresses -- Mr. B is really starting to gear up with classic and new talent from the XXX world...and it's awesome to have your feedback about who you would like to see appear in PTF films.
timothy

Postby timothy » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:04 pm

Dava Foxx/Norah Nova
Thank you Grace, thank you Madame M, excellent news, I can't wait for upcoming films. Dava Foxx and Norah Nova would make an excellent pair. Both are super sexy, gorgeous, so great. Great tasting pussies getting strangled together, a fantastic pairing :D
ImageImage
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:12 am

They both worked with PTF and I'm sure this collab could be great :)
Julia
timothy

Postby timothy » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:07 pm

Lily Adams/Ashley Lane
Wonderful Julia! Let's see what will become of that because that would be a nut shooting paradise, speaking of nut shooting paradise, Lily Adams and Ashley Lane would go great together as well. I love the way Lily moans when she is being touched and rubbed on, the wooden garrote looks great wrapped around Ashley's neck, have these two be in new installments of favorite psycho thrillers franchises like Thrill Killer, Pleasure Touch Strangler, A Strangler's in my House, Helpless, Secret Life Of Pt, Sleeping Beauty, I haven't seen a new sleeping beauty since the new era started, would love to see more sleeping beauties. :D
ImageImage
timothy

Postby timothy » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:58 am

Aaliyah Love/Christie Stevens
Aaliyah Love is one of the few females who I have posted the most on this wishlist, I want her back bad, when she was first brought her in, I immediately got one of the biggest hard ons. I want her in solo cycles and in multiple girl kills, and Christie Stevens is another sexy beauty who I would like to see paired up with Aaliyah, Christie also has blown me away and I think these two would work off of each other's profound sexiness. A petite small frame super hot blonde with a busty tall super hot blonde is a great match-up. :D
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”