Nora Nova/Tia Cyrus

timothy

Nora Nova/Tia Cyrus

Postby timothy » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:54 am

I'm really looking forward to Nora Nova and Tia Cyrus returning. Nora is SO FUCKING SEXY AND I love the way that she moans, "3 Girls Killed" is epic!. Tia Cyrus is just gorgeous! Her new breasts are just amazing, still busting nuts on "The Murder of Mindy." Need more Tia, Need more Nora!
Simon

Re: Nora Nova/Tia Cyrus

Postby Simon » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:15 pm

timothy wrote:I'm really looking forward to Nora Nova and Tia Cyrus returning. Nora is SO FUCKING SEXY AND I love the way that she moans, "3 Girls Killed" is epic!. Tia Cyrus is just gorgeous! Her new breasts are just amazing, still busting nuts on "The Murder of Mindy." Need more Tia, Need more Nora!

Glad to hear you liked "The Murder of Mindy." I've used Nora in one and Tia in two customs, have not been disappointed. If I were rich I'd make Tia customs all the time.
timothy

Postby timothy » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:54 am

Would it be cheaper to have the talent do non-custom stuff, just the standard garrote strangle? Also who decides when a actress perform a dying hand-job in a film, is that something the talent just decides to do on her own or is she instructed to do it?
Simon

Postby Simon » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:49 pm

If you're asking about making a custom, the cost all depends on the length and complexity of the script. If all you want to see is a certain actress strangled a certain way, that would be on the cheaper end. When you add in rape, necro, torment, etc that makes things more complicated and pricier. As for the dying handjobs, it all depends on the script and what the director wants them to do. I would imagine, depending on the actress, there's not a whole lot they add on their own, especially if they're making a detailed scripted custom.

My advice to you is email a script to PT if there is stuff you want to see. They can give you a quote and go from there.

Return to “Movie Actress Fan Favorites”