Nika Noire

timothy

Nika Noire

Postby timothy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:24 pm

This super gorgeous Ukraine knockout is so incredible and perfect. Her ultra sexy voice with that sexy accent is so beautiful. Nika is one of the handful of juggernauts that helped place Psycho Thrillers at the top of the mountain. She performed amazing, absolutely amazing strangles :!: I really wished that she could have performed a dying handjob in a few of the films that she did but that definitely does not diminish the level of dick wetness that I achieve when I go through and enjoy her impressive repertoire of PTF films. Nika is an all star above all stars. She gave the very best strangle performances. Her protruding tongue is among my top favorite. Every one of her performances are perfect. I implore everyone to get every Nika Noire film from PTF, She is worth it. It's a real fucking shame that she retired, Nika is so much more then another super hot Euro babe, Nika is one of my dick's favorite wet dreams :D
ImageImageImage
Here some of the many masterpieces starring the great Nika Noire. Most of Nika's films are not available on nicheclips anymore, but there are still many available.
Laid To Rest-One of my favorite strangles even though it is without a rape or a necro fuck :D
Death Comforts Me
Perils Of Teri
Terri Dies Watching
Told You I Would Find You!-Beautiful strangle :D
Strangle Me Dead-Epic :!:
Rear Entry
Part Time Lover-Super sexy strangle :D
Ex Wife Elimination
Change In Management
Naughty Maid Strangled & Fucked
Hitman 1:Mistaken Identity
Exercise In Death