Coco

Want to see them cast in PT films, write your suggestions here...photos highly encouraged.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gog
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Coco

Postby Gog » Sat May 21, 2016 6:08 pm

She just went by Coco, but she worked for a couple of competitors. Posting in hopes that someone here might know or have contact info for her (One being in Vegas, so someone knew how to contact her from her original company). Super hot!!!! My perfect girl. :D
Would love to see her in a PT totally nude, bondage, strangle/bagging scenario.

Know it's along shot, but if you don't ask....you'll never know right? :wink:
admin
Site Admin

Re: Coco

Postby admin » Sat May 28, 2016 9:52 pm

Hi Gog,

I believe Coco has left the fetish film world, at least for now...I know she was focused on finishing college, and hasn't done any new film work for a while. Still, you never know! She had "retired" once before and came back, so it is always possible she may choose to return again.

XOX Grace
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat May 28, 2016 10:29 pm

She had some health problems and after this, She stopped to make fetish videos. She was a wonderful actress.
J
timothy

Postby timothy » Sat May 28, 2016 11:12 pm

Hello, I am aware of Coco and have seen her work from the competition, she is incredible, she should have been with psycho thrillers, however she didn't allow herself to get fucked on camera, all of the fucking was pretend fucking, you never saw the dick actually go inside her pussy, regardless her strangles are amazing especially when they were not psycho thriller productions! Since we're talking about talent from other companies there was another actress from the same company where Coco did her performances at who was also very very good. She just went by LEXXI. This female, her strangles are fucking epic! All I could think about is if she was with Psycho Thrillers, it would be glorious! She is gorgeous! She responds very well while being strangled and her moaning is so fucking sexy. She has been around for a while. She has been fucked on camera, her recent work she just was strangled, no sex, but she is one of the best in the erotic horror world, I would be very surprised if you don't know who I am talking about.
whistler

Postby whistler » Sun May 29, 2016 4:43 am

I'd welcome both ladies as well. But I seem to recall reading somewhere that Coco only does sim. As for Lexxi, I believe I also saw somewhere that she had agreed a few years ago to an exclusive contract with Chris Corner. I don't know if it's still in effect.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun May 29, 2016 11:08 am

Both ladies really are wonderful. Julia is correct, Coco was in an auto accident some time back (though as I understand it, she is now okay), and while recovering she did not do any films. She also was working on finishing her education, for a career outside of the film world. She is certainly one of the most beautiful actresses to ever appear in our genre. She portrayed me in a number of Grace X-themed films. She did almost exclusively sim-sex, though at one time she did a few hardcore I believe.

Lexxi is also beautiful, a fine actress, and does very hot strangles as well as hardcore scenes. Whistler, you're right about that exclusive contract with Chris' Corner. I'm not sure how long that contract was for, but she has not done work with other studios for some years (at one time she also did some films for PKF).

Chris Brown of Chris' Corner (who is one of my best friends), did mention that he and PT had talked at time about doing some joint films, so the possibility is certainly there to potentially see a Psycho-Thrillers/Chris' Corner feature at some point. Though I think at least in the beginning Butcher will be focusing on getting things back on track with the regular PST pool of talent.

Like PT, I believe Butcher's main source for his talent pool will be the California adult film studios. As an actor and cameraman himself, he has extensive contacts in that industry, and there is some incredible talent there, as well as hot guys and breathtakingly beautiful women. He'll be letting Julia and myself know shortly who he has lined up for upcoming films and custom work, and we'll pass that info along to you.

And please do continue to post your "wish-list" for actresses here!

XOX Grace
timothy

Postby timothy » Sun May 29, 2016 8:06 pm

I'm glad you said that Grace because there are some other talents from Chris Corner that should've been with Psycho Thrillers and I would also like to mention them, by the way Chris Corner also produces very incredible strangles, they are still 2nd to psycho thrillers in my opinion, but the fact that Chris's strangles are even that close to PST in terms of quality is just amazing, PKF Studios are ok, their early strangles were really good especially when Chris Brown used to work with them but in the last year and a half PKF'S strangles just fucking sucks! They are way too short and it seems like the talent are not directed by their director to put any effort into it. I'll talk about how much PKF'S quality in strangles has taken a nosedive in another topic but I want to tell you who at Chris Corner that I like and would make excellent Psycho Thriller films-

-Lexxi-You already know about her of course
-Ryanne- This tall beautiful short red hair goddess with a pair of really big titties is absolutely gorgeous from head to toe! She has also been around for a while, I only seen her do simulated sex but her strangles are incredible, she has improved significantly over the years with body movement and facial expressions during her strangles, she gives excellent protruding tongue action and is just a absolute pleasure to watch, I know if she did some films with psycho thrillers and under pst tutelage of performing a strangle she would bring in even better performances!
-Kiki-This beauty is so hot, she has a very beautiful and voluptuous body, her strangles are very sexy, she has done hardcore so it would an all go with her if you were able to get a chance to work with her
-Belle Fatale-This wonderful super sexy beauty, when I first became aware of her I wasn't that into her but she has won me over with her amazing performances, she gives really incredible effort when she is being strangled, she is very impressive, she reminds me of Mahina Zaltana in terms of the energy she brings to her strangles, she doesn't do a lot of protruding tongue but under a psycho thriller production she can become even better and she has done hardcore!
-Steevie-This sexy super hot piece of ass is incredible, she would be perfect for psycho thrillers she does really good protruding tongue, and she keeps her legs open during her strangles, she is a joy to watch!
-Freya- She is a new Chris Corner recruit, she is so fucking hot, she gives great effort during the strangles and dedicates herself to the scene, she would do really well in a psycho thriller production
-Nikko Jordan aka Leilani-This super sexy beauty is amazing, I adore the way she performs her strangles and she is so fucking hot! Would do excellent work with Pst!
-Caroline Pierce- Caroline has already worked PST before and the work she did with you guys were incredible, her work at Chris Corner has been really good too but I would love to see her return to Psycho Thrillers, I want to see more super sexy cougar, milf strangles and Caroline would help fill that void
-SaraLiz-Very sexy, beautiful, really good at performing strangles. Very nice!
-Alisha Adams- This female is very very sexy, she is gorgeous, she performs her strangles very well with a few standout performances, she did some films for PKF and she does do hardcore, she would be amazing in a psycho thriller production!
-Zayda J- Extremely beautiful and sexy, big breasts, excellent protruding tongue, she is a wonderful talent!

I'm glad Chris and you are aware of each other, there is only one issue I have with Chris, sometimes when he or another person is strangling a talent he likes to talk and taunt the victim, I want the strangler to just strangle the victim silently so I can enjoy the strangulation, it's distracting when the guy is talking during the strangles.
Last edited by timothy on Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Gog

Postby Gog » Mon May 30, 2016 4:33 am

I'm sorry to hear Coco was in a car accident. Hope she's OK.

As far as her only doing sim.....I don't care. She's just so freakin beautiful!!!!

Anyone else, they pretty much would need to [get penetrated/forced oral]....but Coco....I love this girl!!!

Hope she comes out of retirement.

Oh, and almost forgot, someone mentioned that they thought she had done at least one hardcore. Any leeds to where I might find it? Don't care what it is [even if not death fetish]
timothy

Postby timothy » Mon May 30, 2016 4:35 pm

I completely agree with you Coco is not just gorgeous she is extra gorgeous and beyond, I remember how beautiful her sexy soft voice sounds, I wish she would have choose to perform for Psycho Thrillers and do hardcore. She is the type of woman you want to spend the rest of your life with, just sucking and fucking her all day and night, I wouldn't be able to stop touching her.

I don't want to talk about PKF in another topic so I'll say something briefly about them, overall they produce really good strangles, of course there not as good as psycho thrillers but there one of the top tier companies in erotic horror, I don't want to bash PKF, I respectfully criticize because I care, there have been talent that I really like that they had and some of their strangles wasn't the best they could have been, especially when I know they could have done better. However out of the blue they will just release a video with a terrific strangle and I think wow, psycho thrillers must have taken over their production because this is really great! I know PKF has the potential to be just as great as Chris Corner and PST but maybe they will be more consistent when they release another good strangle.
Gog

Postby Gog » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:39 pm

I found out Coco's come out of retirement. Still would love to see her get the PST treatment. Still no hardcore but the use of prosthetics has been quite well done. I about creamed my jeans thinking it was real. :D
timothy

Postby timothy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:41 pm

In early 2017 Coco came out of retirement, did some films for Chris Corner and 121 Fantasies, and then I heard she had health issues and retired again, are you saying she is returning again? I just don't want to get hyper excited and then get let down, have you heard if she has been assigned to do any new films that will be release in 2018? Is Coco even available for producers outside the circle of the people that she usually works with?
Gog

Postby Gog » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:01 am

She moved from Oregon and is working with different producers now. And yes, since doing stuff for CC, she's been active. That's why I'm hoping she may turn up w.PT someday (soon :D ).
Gog

Postby Gog » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:13 am

And also BTW, I just listened to an almost 2 hour interview with her, talking about her roots in the industry and such. At the end of the interview she made it sound like she won't be working w/CC any more. And the interview was in October 2017. Or maybe it just sounded like that because of her branching out.

timothy

Postby timothy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:33 am

From what I heard Chris Corner is done, the producer sold the company to another guy. It sucks, however I hope Coco considers doing hardcore because it will get her more work. She is so gorgeous. I hope I see a lot more of Coco in the e horror world.

Return to “Talent Requests”