Lauren Philips

Want to see them cast in PT films, write your suggestions here...photos highly encouraged.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
timothy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Lauren Philips

Postby timothy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:41 pm

This is another talent that I am recommending based on looks alone, I think about how she would look getting strangled and I say why not? Lauren is a very beautiful red head and I think she can provide wonderful PTF films, red head, big titties, tall, she looks like she would make an excellent victim, and I would love to stroke it to her-protruding tongue and all :D

admin
Site Admin

Re: Lauren Philips

Postby admin » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:21 pm

She is gorgeous, for sure!

XOX Grace

Return to “Talent Requests”