Penny Pax

Want to see them cast in PT films, write your suggestions here...photos highly encouraged.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
whistler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Penny Pax

Postby whistler » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:07 am

I'd love it if Butcher could get Penny Pax. I had asked PT about getting her several years ago and he said at the time he didn't like the agency she was using. Hopefully she's either switched agencies or Butcher can work with them. She's worked for PKF so she's clearly willing to do this genre.

timothy

Re: Penny Pax

Postby timothy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:56 am

Excellent choice Whistler :!: Penny is incredible and I've seen her performances. She would be great at PTF :D

Return to “Talent Requests”