T J Cummings

Want to see them cast in PT films, write your suggestions here...photos highly encouraged.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Squeezer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

T J Cummings

Postby Squeezer » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:00 pm

I believe I read somewhere, likely here, that T J Cumming is no longer in the business?

This guy is hands down the best male actor in my opinion. Not only is he huge, strong and completely dominating, but he makes a connection with the girl. Like he is really making love, deep eye contact, breathing into her open mouth as she struggles. His body language is arrogant and cold, and he enjoys every second of it!

If he is off the market, lets find the next T J Cumming!
Examples of great performances:
-The Grocer Murders(2nd kill especially)
-Steal My Breath Away
-Double Girl Kill 6(1st kill especially)

Any other great T J work that I'm forgetting?

Return to “Talent Requests”