Ryanne Redd

Want to see them cast in PT films, write your suggestions here...photos highly encouraged.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
timothy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Ryanne Redd

Postby timothy » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:14 am

Guys, pull out your cocks and females, start rubbing your pussy lips for this one because Ryanne is one of the best erotic horror actress in the business :!: She has done excellent, and I mean excellent work with Chris Corner, the reason I post about her now is because Chris Corner is on temporary hiatus(I hope it's temporary) at the moment and the thought of there being no more Ryanne strangles is too terrible to even think about. Ryanne is a tall, gorgeous, wonderful, amazing, super hot talent, her strangles are so great, I really can't say anything that would do Ryanne justice in describing how incredible her strangles are. She is up there with the best among psycho thrillers and it would be a pleasure and an honor for me to masturbate to Ryanne under a PTF production, I don't think she does hardcore sex on film, but her strangles alone would make up for her not having real sex on film. I think she would do simulated sex. Ryanne needs to be in more films immediately both under PTF and Chris Corner productions, she is the best of the best :!:

This is the latest strangle that Ryanne did. This film is amazing :!: TRUST ME YOU DO NOT WANT THIS TO BE THE LAST, Ryanne is incredible :!:

Return to “Talent Requests”