Adria Rae

Want to see them cast in PT films, write your suggestions here...photos highly encouraged.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hooksforhands
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Adria Rae

Postby hooksforhands » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:11 pm

She has a great girl-next-door/petite vibe. She recently started working with PKF, so she's open to erotic horror. I feel like she's kind of wasted on PKF, though, as they've devolved into a lot of semi-consensual scenarios.
Attachments
adria-rae-1080p-background_1.jpg
adria-rae-1080p-background_1.jpg (189.52 KiB) Viewed 6197 times
hooksforhands

Re: Adria Rae

Postby hooksforhands » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:15 pm

Apparently she's worked with India Summer
Attachments
740full-adria-rae.jpg
740full-adria-rae.jpg (70.86 KiB) Viewed 6196 times
timothy

Postby timothy » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:56 am

I think that Butcher will get to Adria Rae sooner or later. I've noticed that there is a growing desire to see Adria, and I'm one of them. I've seen her get strangled at PKF and I was very impressed, she responded well to being strangled, she is just a hot, cute little thing. I would like to see her in a double girl kill with Tia Cyrus or with Norah Nova or with India Summer since she already worked with India :D
whistler

Postby whistler » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:33 am

I would wholeheartedly like to see Adria Rae. It's always a help to know that prospective actresses are OK with doing erotic horror.

Return to “Talent Requests”