Lexxi

Want to see them cast in PT films, write your suggestions here...photos highly encouraged.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
timothy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Lexxi

Postby timothy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:50 pm

This enchanting creature is fucking amazing :!: Lexxi is erotic horror royalty :!: She has performed in a lot of incredible films, some of the best that I have ever touched myself to. She has never performed with Psycho Thrillers which is a shame, she has done films with Chris Corner and Pkf. Lexxi is so gorgeous, and her strangles are so beautiful, it's like watching a flower bloom in the middle of a blizzard, you are witnessing a phenomenal force of breathtaking majesty. There are no words that can fully describe how great this super sexy, gorgeous, mega super hot female has made my penis feel with her amazing performances, all I can say is that Lexxi is one of a kind, that's why it is such a tragedy that Chris Corner has went down. Lexxi wasn't just another actress, she is e-horror perfection :D I don't know what is going to happen with the people that she usually works with, all I know is that something needs to happen to have Lexxi continue to create more masterpieces because she is the crown jewel that Psycho Thrillers deserves to have access to and the gift that us fans need a lot more of :D WE NEED YOU LEXXI :!: MY DICK QUIVERS FOR YOU LEXXI :!: LEXXI TODAY :!: LEXXI TOMORROW :!: LEXXI FOREVER :D

Return to “Talent Requests”