Belle Fatale

Want to see them cast in PT films, write your suggestions here...photos highly encouraged.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
timothy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Belle Fatale

Postby timothy » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:59 am

Belle Fatale is absolutely spectacular :!: Like other top tier performers in the genre, very few people, if any, can match the raw intensity that Belle illustrates when she is being strangled, her garrote strangles are so intense, Belle is very beautiful when she gets strangled. Just like Lexxi, Belle is erotic horror elite. Belle gave amazing performances at PKF and Chris Corner, at PKF she was known as Jizzabelle. Belle was another awesome performer that worked at Chris Corner, when it fell, Belle's venue to showcase her greatness and e-horror prowess fell and we have to endure another severe loss, no more new Belle strangles is a trauma that we should not have to experience, I seriously can't think about it a lot because it's too depressing, that is how excellent Belle is. Gorgeous and sexy, Belle gave beautiful facial expressions and energy. It would be excellent to see her at Psycho Thrillers, it would be great for everyone, if not then I really hope a phoenix can rise from the ashes in the form of new company, that will appear and provide more work for Belle and the other Chris Corner performers because this crisis must be averted. Belle is the fucking best :!:

sh03s1

Re: Belle Fatale

Postby sh03s1 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:37 pm

Seconded. So hard
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:06 am

I will surely add my name to those who love Belle Fatale! She's one of the best actresses our genre has ever seen. I would be over the moon to see her featured in some Psycho-Thrillers films!

Grace
flyingpig

Postby flyingpig » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:17 pm

She was great - superb strangulation performances and an exquisite death stare at the end.

Return to “Talent Requests”